Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Model Models...photo shoot proofs
































So we got the proofs back from the photo shoot last week, and oh my gosh are mommy and daddy excited. The photos turned out gorgeous! They were all posted on facebook and everyone commented on them. In fact, when we were at the pediatrician's office last week another mom was in the waiting room and when we walked in she said, "oh my gosh, is that Sophie and Stella?" I had never seen this woman in my life, but she recognized you from your photo shoot pictures on facebook. You two are little Internet Celebrities!!! Here is a snapshot of some of the pictures taken during the photo shoot with Picture Perfect Photography:

One of my favs...I love Stella's crooked grin!


The "Womb Mates"




Sophie
Stella

Stella my Princess!
Sophie the Princess



Stella - such a cute grin!
Sophie the Angel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always recommended! Hope you leave one