|Stella sitting up on the couch|
|Resting After Your Shots|
Yesterday you went to your first family reunion on daddy's side. It was out at the Old Wheel camp on ADK Loj road and everyone finally got to see you! You were both really good while daddy played in his annual softball game. It was really nice to see everyone and for everyone to meet you. We all see each other once a year if we're lucky so it was great we got to bring you and you were both good! Next year will be totally different as you will most likely just be starting to walk.
|Sophie having a fit with her Cowgirl Hat on|
|Daddy with his "Crying Muffs" on|
Some milestones that we have been noticing this week:
- Stella gave mommy Social Smiles - July 31
- Sophie & Stella are both picking their heads up and turning them from side to side when on tummy
- Sophie & Stella are both making new noises
- Sophie & Stella are both making eye contact and following objects
- Your "Wubbies" seem to help calm you down when you are fussing
Wish me luck tomorrow when I go back to work. I can't wait for the 5 hours to end so I can be holding you both in my arms again, snuggling and kissing you and watching you grow.
I love you both so much!